TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. MONKS BOUFFE SERVICE
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Monks Bouffe reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You agree that, any contract for the Product and product delivery through use of Monks Bouffe website is between you and Monks Bouffe; you agree to take reasonable care when providing Monks Bouffe with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details (if provided) provided by you are of your own credit or debit card.
- You confirm that the products ordered from Monks Bouffe are for your personal use as an end user and not as an agent or any kind of resale.
- You understand that the products ordered from Monks Bouffe may be suitable for users of certain age ranges only. It is your responsibility to check whether the products ordered by are suitable for the intended user.
- All the product prices published by Monks Bouffe on the Monks Bouffe Website are correct at the time of publication; however, Monks Bouffe reserves the right to alter the same in future.
- All prices for delivery by Monks Bouffe or a third party delivery service provider assigned by Monks Bouffe listed on the Monks Bouffe Website is correct at the time of publication, however, Monks Bouffe reserves the right to alter the same in future.
- The total price including all other charges, taxes and costs (except delivery cost) will be displayed on the website as the cost of each product. The user has to make the payment in cash while receiving the delivery of the product.
4. DELIVERY AND RETURNS POLICY
4.1 SHIPMENTS POLICY
- We currently deliver across the territory of Mumbai. Special deliveries can be arranged to the Thane & Navi-Mumbai regions for some products (if possible).
- Your “Jars of Awesome” are generally dispatched the next day after receipt of the order and are shipped by our very own Monks or a third party delivery provider assigned by Monks Bouffe. No responsibility is taken by Monks Bouffe in case of late delivery, in either case.
- The delivery time may vary for each product depending on the preparation time taken by our chefs.
- Delivery period specified at the time of delivery is indicative and may vary. The products would be delivered to the address as intimated by you while placing the order
- Shipping fees includes handling and packing fees. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them..
- There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase from Monks Bouffe. The prices you see on the product page plus delivery charges (if at all) is exactly what you pay.
- All risk in the Food and Food delivery shall pass on to you upon delivery completed by Monks Bouffe.
- All products purchased from Monks Bouffe, have a replacement only policy. None of the products are eligible for refunds. In case you have received a defective or a damaged product, you will be eligible for a free replacement.
- For a return pickup you need to inform Monks Bouffe at email@example.com within 2 days of receiving the product.
- To be eligible for a return, the product should be in the same condition as when delivered & not used more than 10%.
- Please provide us with the proof of purchase at the time of the “Return Pickup”.
- The product needs to be returned to Monks Bouffe & not to our Homechefs directly.
- Once we receive the product from your end, it will be inspected & the status of your claim as well as of the replacement will be notified to you through an email.
- The estimated delivery time for the replacement may vary.
- For special deliveries as specified, there is only a “Self Return” option available. Return Pick Up facility is not available for these shipments.
- You must inform Monks Bouffe within 2 hours of placing the order, in case of any cancellations from your end.
- Once the 2 hour period lapses you would be ineligible to cancel the order. In such cases, Monks Bouffe will not be able to refund the payment already paid for & incase the payment remains from your end, you would be responsible to make the payment.
- Monks Bouffe may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. Monks Bouffe will notify you in such a situation and refund the payment that you have made.
- In the unlikely event of a wrong product being delivered, you have the right to reject the delivery and you shall be fully refunded (if payment already made) or we would love to deliver the correct product to you again.
6. INFORMATION & PRIVACY
- Where Monks Bouffe has requested information regarding Food Delivery, you agree to provide with accurate and complete information
- You authorize Monks Bouffe to use, store or otherwise process your personal information in order to provide the Food Delivery to you and for marketing and credit control purposes.
- You understand if Monks Bouffe is required to disclose your personal information in order to assist the Government Authority or in adherence to the Court Order or to protect the interest of the Monks Bouffe Service Monks Bouffe will disclose it without obtaining prior permission from you. You authorize us to disclose your personal information.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The products provided by Monks Bouffe are not guaranteed to be available on an uninterrupted, timely and error-free basis.
- The Monks Bouffe website is not hack proof. The data provided by you may get damaged, lost, stolen. Monks Bouffe can not be held liable for the same.
- The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall Monks Bouffe, our partners, chefs, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Photographs provided on the Monks Bouffe Website are only for reference and shall be treated as an example without any warranty, guarantee, quality, suitability, look, taste and feel. The products displayed in photographs or advertisements may have variations in colours, tastes, looks, feel, etc. when compared to the delivered products
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Monks Bouffe and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers (chefs), interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
10. GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms contain the entire understanding and agreement between User and Monks Bouffe and supersedes any and all prior or inconsistent understandings relating to Monks Bouffe and your use of Monks Bouffe Service. Terms cannot be changed or terminated orally. Any provision which must survive in order to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive the termination of Terms. Terms and your use of Monks Bouffe Service is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of India applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed on the Monks Bouffe Service, and, for the purposes of any and all legal or equitable actions, you specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and you will not object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction or otherwise.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
- Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Monks Bouffe be held liable for any damage or loss due to deficiency in performance of the Monks Bouffe Service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures.
12. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Each provision of the Terms is independent of each other. If any provision of the Terms is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of Terms, which shall remain valid and enforceable
13. CONTACT INFORMATON
- Any queries or doubts about the “Term and Conditions” can be mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.